Sign in to follow this  
gueyo

AUTOBRAKES disarm when reverse is applied

i dont know if this should be like that or is an error of my NGX. When landed, and REVS is activated the Autobrake is disarmed. I have to manually push the brakes to stop. Any ideas?

Brake pedals calibrated correctly? Tapping toe brakes (i. e. also by bad calibration) will trip A/BRK. sig.gif

Yeah I had similar a problem. Check your hardware calibration the NGX auto brake system is working as advertised.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

I got the same problem.Ruderpedals are calibrated via FSX, and also the Toe Break is assigned via FSX.Speedbrake is armed ! I even increased the deadzone of the Brake, so it will come on a little bit later. But as soon as I apply reverse trust, the Autobrake disarms. I tried several times, but everytime the same result. RegardsFrank Bastiansen

I got the same problem.Ruderpedals are calibrated via FSX, and also the Toe Break is assigned via FSX.But as soon as I apply reverse trust, the Autobrake disarms. I tried several times, but everytime the same result.
Frank/Bo (??) Try without the pedals physically attached to your PC (No! Do not just disable. Unplug ;)). Same issue then? Cheers,

Ups !?! Wrong Signature. Now it is correct. Good idea ! I will disable it and give it a try.

Ups !?! Wrong Signature. Now it is correct. Good idea ! I will disable it and give it a try.
Nooooo! :) Unplug! Do not just disable! Read my lips... :)

Nooooo! :) Unplug! Do not just disable! Read my lips... :)
OK, UNPLUGED the Pedals, and same result. So defenately not the Pedals.

Something is tripping the autobrake disarm. It could be signal spiking from the throttle lever. How is your reverse thrust activated? Using the throttle lever? You need to find out what is tripping the autobrake off. I had a similar problem some time ago relating to autobrake deactivation on the MD11X. I believe it was an incorrectly calibrated throttle axis, but I cannot be 100% certain any more, since it was some time ago now. Andrew

Yes, I already tought about that.The Reverse Trust is applied via a switch.With Saitek Throttles, you have the option to pull the leaver behind the zero position, wich then will activate a switch. Reverse is on this switch. But very very strange, I just tried another Tutorial Fly, and this time it works ?!?Could it be, that I missed something to setup on the other flights ? I don't think so, what else has to be done, exept arming the Speedbrake and set an autobrake level ? Also Autoland was completely configured, and was working as expected. Very confused.