Sign in to follow this  
Guest FS_freak

Formula One

........and it would make each Formula One race far more interesting. As it stands, the FIA can ##### off as far as I'm concerned. If they can't be bothered to even try, then they won't be getting my support.By the way, does anyone know the e-mail address of the FIA ? I would LOVE to send them a critical letter.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest FS_freak

Hey Guys,Let's bring this discussion back to earth. There is absolutelly no chance for every driver to get to race every car in the same season. First of all, preciselly because of the different budgets the cars themselves are very different from one another. Chances are if Schumy sat in a Williams for a couple of race laps behind Montoya strapped into a Ferrari, they would both end up either stamped on the guard rail or tied up in a giant knot. Without enough practice they wouldn't even be able to take the cars to half their real race potential without screwing up. Imagine someone like de la Rosa on a Ferrari. There would be red paint all over the walls, trees and rails throughout the course.As far as Ferrari's domination is concerned there has to be some technical issue that has surpased every rule, regulation and inspection FIA officials ever came up with. I mean, there is no way that tires and aerodynamic and mechanical tuning can produce such an advantage from one car to another and keep it up during the whole season. I say FIA has to design rules that break up the direct proportion that exists between the money put into the sport, and the results of each team. F1 has to learn from CART. Bring it down to one or two chassis builders and impose heavier engine output and aerodynamic limitations to make cars more equal among them. That way you will have a series that depends more on driver abilities without the need for drivers to swap cars, and you might even save a couple of bucks for the starving Ethiopeans while you make F1 more attractive for spectators, lower budget (but just the same competitive) teams, and the drivers themselves.Hey Chris, If you find him tell Bernie [Ecclestone] he sucks! :~P MauricioBucaramanga, Colombia