Sign in to follow this  
Iccccie

How do i lower gear

Hi, Having a hydraulic failure in both sytems A+B, how do i manually lower the gear? The hatch down on the floor doesn't seem to be modeled..

Hi, Having a hydraulic failure in both sytems A+B, how do i manually lower the gear? The hatch down on the floor doesn't seem to be modeled..
Hi ! Page 29 of the intro manual. How can I operate the manual gear unlock? In some cases we have hadto improvise a bit in order to give you the ability to test/operate items thatnormally require two button presses or two hands. In the case of themanual gear unlock, press the click spot on the lock for 2 seconds and itwill simulate the operation that normally requires two hands.

Hi ! Page 29 of the intro manual. How can I operate the manual gear unlock? In some cases we have hadto improvise a bit in order to give you the ability to test/operate items thatnormally require two button presses or two hands. In the case of themanual gear unlock, press the click spot on the lock for 2 seconds and itwill simulate the operation that normally requires two hands.
Sure about that? That's a different system all together.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

But isn't that just for overriding the gear lock?I mean to manually extend the gear by gravity.

Sure about that? That's a different system all together.
That's what the intro manual says ! The manual gear extension door is behind the pedestal at the right hand side.

That's what the intro manual says ! The manual gear extension door is behind the pedestal at the right hand side.
Yeah but i think thats the override, cause it doesnt drop the gear. And that door is glued to the floor in the NGX =)

I know where it is, but you're referring to a part in the manual explaining something besides the manual gear extension system. As far as I can tell, manual extension is not modeled. Bummer. In that case, press and hold CTRL-G

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I know where it is, but you're referring to a part in the manual explaining something besides the manual gear extension system. As far as I can tell, manual extension is not modeled. Bummer. In that case, press and hold CTRL-G
OK ! Sorry about that ! Fred.

Just to you know, that little red "trigger" unlocks the up position on the ground.
Thanks !! Fred.

yeah that would be a real bummer! ctrl+g seems to do the same thing as holding the red trigger/clickspot for 2 seconds.. Gear still not comming down, and i'm running out of fuel =)

CTRL-G works to lower the gear but the handle moves down from the off position. If manual gear exention have been modeled the handle had remained in the off position! /Patrik Soderberg

Manual extension is not modeled because you can't decouple the gear in the FSX system - they all have to come up/down at the same time. Just press G. There are certain limitations we just have to live with here, this isn't a real airplane.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com