Sign in to follow this  
vekiq

FMC flight plan creation

Hi All, Although i have been flying FSX for number of years i was mostly flying simple short routes without configuring FMC and the rest.Are there flight plans i can download to use with 737NGX, or is there a guide how to create your own? Thanks in advance FMC noob Whistle.gif

Download VROUTE and select PMDF format output. Be careful vroute has many tabs.

Thanks for your quick response

Or you can pay a one time membership fee of $30 and have those flight plans generated into a .rte file so all you have to do is enter the flight plan name on the init page. I've been using vroute for a while now, I love it.

Looks nice. But - it's US/Australia only, right....? Looking for something WW...

Looks nice. But - it's US/Australia only, right....? Looking for something WW...
No it covers the whole world. The region you want is selectable. As I said, watch out it has many hidden tabs and features.

Or you can pay a one time membership fee of $30 and have those flight plans generated into a .rte file so all you have to do is enter the flight plan name on the init page. I've been using vroute for a while now, I love it.
What syntax do you use for entry on the init page? Ex., would SFo to SEA be loaded into the Coroute as KSFOKSEA?

What syntax do you use for entry on the init page? Ex., would SFo to SEA be loaded into the Coroute as KSFOKSEA?
Yes KSFOKSEA into scratchpad then lsk to CoRoute