Sign in to follow this  
Artem Crum

Project Magenta / Prosim737 - with VRi MCP Combo

Gents, now it works with Prosim737 HDG indication too!Reload the module from the first post and re-install (replacing the files and don't miss the "Edit" step). Note, that there are two different sets of functions for PM and Prosim737 HDG indication. That's because PM and Prosim are not compatible right now, they are using different data format for heading.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning

Thnx!, Since you have the right offset now, does that mean there is or you have a list with all offsets prosim uses? great effort , thnx again.

Positive! Mission completed!Many thanks for this great tool, service and fast solution.The buttons are the easy way....

Since you have the right offset now, does that mean there is or you have a list with all offsets prosim uses?
The problem was not in the offsets correct or not, but in data formats. PM stores and reads heading as a pure number 0-359, Prosim requires some math operations with it (0-359) * 65536/360.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

The problem was not in the offsets correct or not, but in data formats. PM stores heading as a pure number 0-359, Prosim makes some math operations with it (0-359) * 65536/360.
ok thnx , i ask because of some other button actions i did not get to respond , some efis functions. but i will just collect the problems i run into and then try to figure out the sollution.now i'm quick gonna download the new lua file :)

ok thnx , i ask because of some other button actions i did not get to respond , some efis functions.but i will just collect the problems i run into and then try to figure out the sollution.
If some buttons will not work, tell me which - I'll try to help.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

Marty says EFIS offsets interaction is not fully implemented to the moment.. wait for the Prosim updates.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

Ok. i need to dive into it , because as far i can tell now... i got all my VRI MCP buttons programmaed in fsuipc now so that it works correct with the PM MCP.So also all EFIS buttons work perfect. but if i load up prosim mcp instead of the PM MCP not a single EFIS function works. MCP is fine.

Ok if marty says efis is not ready yet, i have to keep flying with pm for now.Cause i really can't stand if something does not work as it should.To bad cause with pm i m stuck to a low resolution for my instruments pc.And prosims overhead looks nicer too.

Hi all,

Any chance that on of you have this file ?

The link is down.

I struggle to make my VRI MCP working with Pro Sim :(

Thank you.

Hey,

I asked the question on the tread, but I am not sur at all that ProSim737 is handled !

The MCP v1 & v2 are for FS planes, but as ProSim is an external package... I think it is not...

Waiting an answer :)

Thank you Andy !

The Prosim module for Linda is actually the same as the Project Magenta module, Prosim designed their suite to reuse the same project magenta controls. Or at least that's how I understand it. Perhaps the Prosim forums will be able to help more.

Cheers, Andy.