Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RPRIEVER

Hot fix.....(stupid?) question

Greetings all, Quick question re the "hot fix". I know I'm supposed to uninstall the liveries before running the fix, but does that include the default PMDG livery? It came installed already, so I'm not sure about that one. Thanks.

Ron Priever

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

"There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer!"

Geoff Ambrose

Just the ones you downloaded, not the PMDG House liveries.
ROFL >_<It's not stupid, your just curious, no don't delete that.
"There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer!"
Thanks, guys. I kind of figured that was the answer but sometimes my curiousity has led to some stupid things....lol.

Ron Priever

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

snapback.pngFSMP, on 13 August 2011 - 02:11 PM, said: "There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer!" Thanks, guys. I kind of figured that was the answer but sometimes my curiousity has led to some stupid things....lol.
Yes, I thought I said that -- but it seemed to have vanished now !!

Geoff Ambrose

only stupid questions are ones that have not been asked
+1 Golden Rule: "If in doubt - ASK" (even if you are male, and need directions !!)

Geoff Ambrose

+1 Golden Rule: "If in doubt - ASK" (even if you are male, and need directions !!)
LMAO I like that

Ian C. McCulloch

'What would one do without Malt Whisky? Slainte Mhath'

800driver.jpg

It only can get better

PC-Specs: M/B GA-58A-UD7 | Intel i7-920 | 6GB Corsair Dominator | ATI 5870 1GB | ATI 5870 Eyefinity 2GB | Cooler Master M850 | Antec P192 | Noctua NH-U12P SE1366 |

WD Raptor x 2 76.6GB | WD Raptor 150GB | WD VelociRaptor 300GB | WD 500GB | WD 1 TB | Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit | Samsung SyncMaster 2693HM | AOC 22" HDMI

S/W

FSX Gold | NGX 600-700-800-900 | AES | UTX | GEX | Aerosoft Mega Airports | UK 2000 Airports | Scotflight | FSC | FDC | NL2000 | VFR Real Scenery 1-4 England and Wales | EZdok | WideFS | FSUIPC |