Sign in to follow this  
simeg

How is the Wingflex after HOT-FIX

Hey Everybody, i miss the Wingflex after the HotFix. i Will go back to the Good Shacky Wings.. can I Chance this self ? Thx for Help

Hi Everybody,

PMDG please chance the Flex-Wings back to the Fist Realese without all Hot-Fixes, or give peaple a Option for set Self the Level of Wingflex Thank You

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give US the Wingflex back!!!!This was sooo good realistic like no other aircraft!

Yup im dont have hardly any wingflex any more, i never had the "jumpy" winglflex in the first place either, was smooth as silk.

Wing flex working fine here.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Very strange to read here that many pilots love the previous wing-flex behaviour, while past few days I read many other pilots who hate it. I don't have installed the Hotfix 3 (so I don't know how is the wing-flex effect) but I find the current wing-flex a little bit exagerated in some moments (not always).

then it would only be fair if it would give an option for it. FACT is the current behavior is not real Wingfelx, it is much too soft. luck on the Videos and you see what i mine. the first wingflex was the Perfekt Real to Virtual Effect.

Very strange to read here that many pilots love the previous wing-flex behaviour, while past few days I read many other pilots who hate it. I don't have installed the Hotfix 3 (so I don't know how is the wing-flex effect) but I find the current wing-flex a little bit exagerated in some moments (not always).
I quiet agree. After the release one can read "to much wingflex..." in every second topic.I want the original wingflex back, too. I always thought it looked really real. Patric