Sign in to follow this  

Correct Paul, but you can adjust the turbulence a bit to get some, but not a real lot before the S-turns kick in.

I have this ver problem as well and I am not using FSinn, I do not even have it installed. I use Squawkbox instead but with weather turned off.This problem does not only happens with the PMDG NGX but with other addons as well.Yesterday for instance I was flying the Flight1 ATR 72-500 and I had a TAT of +37ºC at FL190 and a SAT of 27. It was a night flight over the Alps and glancing at the ASE wind and altitude report, the values were minus and correct, around ISA.The ATR aircraft perfomance was degraded a lot, like if it was really flying at FL190 with 37ºC, I could not make more than 180kts of it and forcing the engine.I have this same trouble with the PMDG NGX.I do not know if this is a trouble of my own configuration of ASE or it is an ASE trouble itself but I belive it is really worth investigating.One of the reasons I use ASE is to have the most realistic weather possible and to be able to make perfomance calculations. This issue is "killing" all perfomace calculations I can make. I do use Squawkbox to connect Vatsim but I have the VATSIM and FSUIPC weather turned off. I have ASE to download weather.I only use wind smoothing in FSUPIC. I had flown the ATR with AS6.5 in the past with FS2004 and the temperatures worked real good. Now they aren't. sad.pngCan you please take a look at this? Thanks Raul Ortiz

Hello,

Yesterday for instance I was flying the Flight1 ATR 72-500 and I had a TAT of +37ºC at FL190 and a SAT of 27. It was a night flight over the Alps and glancing at the ASE wind and altitude report, the values were minus and correct, around ISA.
Were you using live realtime weather or historical weather? What did the ASE aloft information report for FL180 when you experienced a SAT of 27? Could you perhaps provide logs and other information to help us investigate this? A brief check in the general region yields correct results during a quick test this morning, so in order to help we'll need the exact conditions/circumstances that you used to experience this problematic behavior in hopes to duplicating this. Logs and other information are best forwarded via our helpdesk system at www.hifitechinc.com (support button). Thanks!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies