Sign in to follow this  
derianc

Good flights with the 737?

Hello everyone, i'm here to ask if anyone has some interesting flight plans/flights with the 737 they'd like to share. I wanted to try something in Austrailia for a change =P

Hi,If you're able to replay historical weather in your weather application, try an approach to Tallinn 12 Feb 2011, sunset. Some snow and clouds makes for (IMO) some fantastic sights!Carl Beeby

Hi,If you're able to replay historical weather in your weather application, try an approach to Tallinn 12 Feb 2011, sunset. Some snow and clouds makes for (IMO) some fantastic sights!Carl Beeby
hmm... I'm gonna try this :) Thank you!

I'll bite. I've been obsessed with Toncontin for the past 2 days, and there's a decent freeware scenery in the library. The approach for the past few days has been fun and interesting, as RWY 2 has been favored and weather has been... fun. KATL-MHTG Delta AirlinesKMIA-MHTG United

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

For Aust flight try Melbourne (YMML) to Canberra (YSCB) just short of an hour and you go over some nice mountain terrain.

What's the airport code for it and where should I depart?

What's the airport code for it and where should I depart?
Tallinn is EETN, I departed from EGNX which was around 10 degrees and some rain (depending upon the time)Carl

haha yeah the kbfi/egpf route took me near enough 10 hours today lol what i meant to suggest was you fly from the boeing field to your local airport!

Tallinn is EETN, I departed from EGNX which was around 10 degrees and some rain (depending upon the time)Carl
Thank you!
haha yeah the kbfi/egpf route took me near enough 10 hours today lol what i meant to suggest was you fly from the boeing field to your local airport!
Oh alright xD Thanks!

Currently flying CYZF (Yellowknife) to CYRB (Resolute Bay) Weather at Resolute is overcast 2 1/2 mile vis in mist, should make for a good challenge to get her on the 6600 ft gravel runway. I'm delivering a team of oil contractors and surveyors. Dispatch will send me a destination once I land and know exactly how much fuel I will have. Resolute NOTAMS show no JETA available until September so I am tankering in fuel and hopefully will have enough to get back to the U.S. Gotta love a long day of NGX flying :-)

Currently flying CYZF (Yellowknife) to CYRB (Resolute Bay) Weather at Resolute is overcast 2 1/2 mile vis in mist, should make for a good challenge to get her on the 6600 ft gravel runway. I'm delivering a team of oil contractors and surveyors. Dispatch will send me a destination once I land and know exactly how much fuel I will have. Resolute NOTAMS show no JETA available until September so I am tankering in fuel and hopefully will have enough to get back to the U.S. Gotta love a long day of NGX flying :-)
"...hopefully we will have enough to get back..." Haha. And if you don't? Too bad you can't get the gravel kit on these babies.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules