Sign in to follow this  
out

Project Airbus A380 with VC released!

Please read the instructions in the Readme included with the liveries.

Please read the instructions in the Readme included with the liveries.
All right, failed to do it correctly the first time. Now everything is textured.I think readme´s have their sense! smile.png

I just downloaded this bird last night. For a freeware project this model is well done.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Vasfmc doesn't work because there's a typo in the panel.cfg file for the A380- the term "alias" is included twice. Once you edit this the Vasfmc gauges will appear.
Thank you! Works alright now.With the vasFMC the VC is even better!
@Momtchil: Did you get it running with the full paint? E.g. no grey or untextured parts on the gear and engines?
Yes, I got textures ok on the gear and engines: gallery_158959_6_55209.jpggallery_158959_6_442558.jpg If you installed the textures manually you may have missed to add a couple. Try re-installing the liveries, do it through the included batch script - it will do everything needed.
We tried updating the package on AVSIM, but it was rejected; you can, in the meanwhile, get the latest package here (that also includes a couple fixes we've made to the model).
We are sorry about that, it was a mistake. One of our staff wasn't sure the file came directly from you and rejected it - it could have happened to any of us, sometimes mistakes happen. When PA e-mailed us about it, I sent a reply trying to explain the whole thing. If you wish to re-upload you are always welcome to do so, there's nothing to correct and the file won't be rejected, everyone's been brought up to speed.

Is there a freeware program that I can use to unzip a ".7z" file? Thanks!Airbus

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.