Sign in to follow this  
Mike S KPDX

PMDG return policy?

I have searched this forum and also reviewed the PMDG website. Can you please tell me exactly where on the website I can find this information? Thank you

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

There isn't one - downloadable products are non-refundable.Every product on our store has this written on the page:"Digitally delivered products are not refundable!"

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Ok, thanks guys. I was looking around the main site and not the specific products sites. Though I thought that I did bounce in there once or twice I must have missed that sentence. My apologies. I will assume that this would also apply to any third party vendor sites that you may get this from, like the AVSIM store of Flight 1 (if they even carry PMDG). thanks

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Ok, thanks guys. I was looking around the main site and not the specific products sites. Though I thought that I did bounce in there once or twice I must have missed that sentence. My apologies. I will assume that this would also apply to any third party vendor sites that you may get this from, like the AVSIM store of Flight 1 (if they even carry PMDG). thanks
Hi Mike, My suggestion is that you wait for it to be published be Aerosoft and buy a box version - probably available in a few months - that way there should be a returns policy with the vendor. Hope this helps, Anthony

Anthony Milner

yeah if the box is not opened ...

P.L. Tran

AMD Ryzen 5800x; 32 GB Ram; EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3; Win10 64 Bit

yeah if the box is not opened ...
You may well be right...it is a shame that its come to that though.

Anthony Milner

Most software has to be unopened to be returned these days. Once I bought a brand-new program, pulled off the shrink wrap, and the surface of the disc had multiple deep grooves... deep enough that it was pointless to even try to repair them... they were probably inflicted by some mass production or packaging machine. But I couldn't return it to the store opened, and the support people never answered, likely assuming I had just copied the disc and carved it up myself. Thanks, pirates.

Most software has to be unopened to be returned these days. Once I bought a brand-new program, pulled off the shrink wrap, and the surface of the disc had multiple deep grooves... deep enough that it was pointless to even try to repair them... they were probably inflicted by some mass production or packaging machine. But I couldn't return it to the store opened, and the support people never answered, likely assuming I had just copied the disc and carved it up myself. Thanks, pirates.
I can do you one better; I had ordered the deluxe version of Trainz 2006 (I think that was the game) when it came out. It shipped from Australia. When the box arrived, I opened it only to reveal two bottles of Avon Skin So Soft...somebody along the line had ripped off the nice metal collectors box and the DVD's inside...putting the Avon crap in there so there'd be some weight to the box. Got the postal inspector involved on that one, lol. Auran promptly took care of me on that one, lol.

I can do you one better; I had ordered the deluxe version of Trainz 2006 (I think that was the game) when it came out. It shipped from Australia. When the box arrived, I opened it only to reveal two bottles of Avon Skin So Soft...somebody along the line had ripped off the nice metal collectors box and the DVD's inside...putting the Avon crap in there so there'd be some weight to the box. Got the postal inspector involved on that one, lol. Auran promptly took care of me on that one, lol.
Haha, wow... I can imagine the "What is THIS?" moment. A lot of boxes shipped internationally are going through places where the people handling the packages are not getting paid nearly enough to care if they get fired for stuff like that...

Haha, wow... I can imagine the "What is THIS?" moment. A lot of boxes shipped internationally are going through places where the people handling the packages are not getting paid nearly enough to care if they get fired for stuff like that...
All I know is that the package stunk to high heaven....smelly stuff that Skin So Soft. ;)

All I know is that the package stunk to high heaven....smelly stuff that Skin So Soft. ;)
But atleast you've got xmas/birthday sorted for the missus!

Anthony Milner