Sign in to follow this  
DavideLeeSim

1 problem and 1 doubt

start from the problem: dont know why but the engine animation doesnt worksee the pic: about my doubt: when the first time i installed the plane i remember that when i was in idle on the ground the plane moved a bit but now not moving. is ok now or the first installation? david lee

thx. and what about my doubt? the plane shoud move on the ground on idle? or not?
Depends on load. Any aircraft will take a burst of thrust to start rolling, then it's back to idle.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

to zach: thx to Hernandez: ive unistalled and re-installed the ryanair livery but still engine animation problem. i try with other. if i unistall it everything work again with the pmdg livery

That only happens to me when I load a saved fiights, never happens when I load a new free flight.

Are you loading one livery of the NGX then another of the same model? Such as a Delta 800WL then a United 800WL, because if you do that, you need to load another plane, then load the one you want. Its in the manual.EDIT: THis is for the Engine Animation
Ah, good point. Did you read the Introduction and follow recommendations?

Uninstall the ryan air, download the current version and the reinstall and please report back.

no work...i think the repaint need to be fix. installed klm 900 and ryanair. KLM works but ryanair has livery bugi go to bed..test tmw but i really think that the livery need to be fix

no work...i think the repaint need to be fix. installed klm 900 and ryanair. KLM works but ryanair has livery bug i go to bed..test tmw but i really think that the livery need to be fix
Try installing the ''Freeze Hot-Fix'' again http://forum.avsim.n...e-with-freezes/ (they are updating the Hot-Fix today at night), it deletes all your liveries, you should install them again. Also after you install one livery (try with Southwest or Delta) run FSX so you can see if the problem is there or not...if not, you can install the other liveries...Ohh I saw this forum: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/343006-livery-and-livery-manager-issues-how-to-resolve/ I haven't tried it before but that should work too. Edited by JRHdez