Sign in to follow this  
Sean H

FSInn and NGX

Not sure but I keep posting this and it disappears for some unknown reason. Is anyone else having problems trying to run FSInn after loading NGX? Everytime I try and launch FSInn after loading the NGX, FSX crashes to disk.

Sean (Brisbane, Australia)

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz, 2904 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s) OPSYS Windows 11 Homex64 Application Lockheed Martin P3Dv4

No, I can load it up without said crash, so it DOES work. What I did notice was though that if I did back to back flights with FSINN, say for example CYYZ-MKJS-CYYZ, it would CTD on the 2nd leg at some point, so I got into the habit now of restarting my computer between legs, which is a bit of a pain having to restart everything, but not as much of a pain as having to do the whole flight over.

I have a strong suspicion that your DLL.XML file has one entry that needs to be properly formatted. Google PMDG and DLL.XML and all will be revealed. One word, I don't recommend using a utility program to reformat, just open the DLL.XML and format the PMDG entry the same as the other entries (same spaces, etc). Dave

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Do you see a CTD when you open the chat box ?

====================================

E M V

Precision Manuals Development Group

====================================

CTD as soon as I click on FSInn Control Panel icon.

Sean (Brisbane, Australia)

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz, 2904 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s) OPSYS Windows 11 Homex64 Application Lockheed Martin P3Dv4

Is FSCopilot the final section in your dll.xml file? If it isn't then you will get all sorts of problems. Checking on the order of modules in this file is a MUST DO. I assume the good Doctor (who we mustn't call Doctor) is familiar with the "chat error" which is a different issue entirely.

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg