Sign in to follow this  
vortex95

Buying The Queen

Hi there folks, i am really wanting the PMDG 747 lately since i dont have any good 747 addon. Since im in the market for said jet, can anyone tell me a good place to purchase this jet? Some places i see it costing $80 bucks and some places $30 buck. Any reply would be greatly appreciated.

The PMDG store is the best place to but the 744 IMHO.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Wherever you buy it, Amazon, Ebay, the PMDG store, or somewhere else, you need to buy it new. The PMDG store sells it by computer download, so that is ideal. It is also best to buy right from the original seller. Amazon is indeed cheaper, but that is through a third party, so you don't know what you are getting. If you can, buy it through a well-known seller. Looking at the available sellers, Target is on for about $33. If you don't want to go through PMDG, I recommend them. (Although Green Valley appears trustworthy) Buying through Ebay is probably the worst of the three I listed. Most things there are used, and it is important to buy it new so you have your own activation code, and no one else has it.

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator