Sign in to follow this  
mmosko76

Finally!

I will keep this short and to the point, main reason being is that I am speechless. I have been an avid flight simmer since FS95 and still remember the day I tried to take off the 737 without knowing anything about flaps, TO/GA, SIDS/STARS or even a CDU. It was just F4 and down arrow, that's all that I knew. Now about 11 years later, I can honestly say I have found a product that truly gets me as close to reality as I can get in a video game. I have been flying this bird since the night it came out (after a couple of hours of course, due to the DDoS attacks), and I must say that it is a MASTERPIECE. Truly a work of art on PMDG's behalf. Sure there are a couple of bugs here and there, and I can't walk away saying that my panel hasn't frozen a couple of times, but this will all be fixed in due time. Some people in this forum do not appreciate what they have, and that, my friends, is a ultra-realistic simulation of an already great airplane in RL. To me, that's a huge win by PMDG. Thank you PMDG, and keep staying ahead of the game all while raising the standards of flight simulation higher and higher! I am going to leave off with several shots from flights I have completed during this last week. And if you guys ever want to get together and do a little flight, hit me up on Skype. CAMRN4 Approach into KJFK24q2vww.jpg HGS through a cloud6gvapw.jpg Short taxi to 01L (KSFO)12336sz.jpg Final approach into KSAN20jw45.jpg

+1 A truly stunning addon for FSX. O should I say FSX is an addon for this sim! Its what FSX was waiting for =)

+1 A truly stunning addon for FSX. O should I say FSX is an addon for this sim! Its what FSX was waiting for =)
I also cannot wait to see what PMDG has in store for us in the future, but for now, the NGX will occupy my time for sure.

I also cannot wait to see what PMDG has in store for us in the future, but for now, the NGX will occupy my time for sure.
+1.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

Thanks guys !

====================================

E M V

Precision Manuals Development Group

====================================

Amazing shots! Agree 100%.This is a truly masterpiece, I'm loving it! Edit: Almost forgot, thank you PMDG! :)

Mauricio Brentano

Great pics, Mike! I like the last pic. You installed a scenery add-on? or is it the default?

Hi mmosko76,I'm agree with you on your post and you have the beatiful pictures. Could you tell me your Frame Rate into the airport with Virtual Cockpit? Regards,Christian.

Hi mmosko76,I'm agree with you on your post and you have the beatiful pictures. Could you tell me your Frame Rate into the airport with Virtual Cockpit? Regards,Christian.
Thanks guys. I am getting a solid 30 (externally limited) frames in flightbeam KSFO, for example.

Great shots. On your approach to KSFO I presume that you were landing by hand, because your course is set to 000, your altitude is set to 10,000, and your autobrakes are still at RTO Hypnotized.gif . Not exactly standard procedure, but if it works for you...Whistle.gif Henri

Henri Arsenault

Ok, but 30 solid FPS from inside Virtual Cockpit?I ask you this because I have 30 solid FPS also but not inside the VC. Average FPS into VC are 17-22. Could you tell me, for you, in my system what can limit my FPS in VC? I have also tweaks fsx.cfg and with the other aircraft, for example PMDG MD11 i haven't any problem into virtual cockpit. My system specifics are in the sign. The CPU is overclocked at 3.8 Ghz. Thanks,Christian.

Henri, I don't know if you are being sarcastic, but I was actually taxiing for takeoff hence why I have autobrakes at RTO and my initial altitude at 10,000. Christian, you're system should run the NGX fine, although I have tweaked my FSX.cfg file to bits and I am happy with my current performance. I also overclocked my cpu to 4.8 GHz so that might also give me the upper hand.

Great shots. On your approach to KSFO I presume that you were landing by hand, because your course is set to 000, your altitude is set to 10,000, and your autobrakes are still at RTO Hypnotized.gif . Not exactly standard procedure, but if it works for you...Whistle.gif Henri
He's taxing to take off lol, which explains Flap 1 :D

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue