Sign in to follow this  
TurbofanDude

Who users Windows 7 Ultimate?

I am not to keen on the idea of doing that again, as the last two times that is what I did, and got nowhere. I need FSUIPC for my controls, and not being able to use it renders my 200$ throttle useless.

Collin Biedenkapp
Chief Executive Officer
TFDi Design (Invernyx) | Website

I am not to keen on the idea of doing that again, as the last two times that is what I did, and got nowhere. I need FSUIPC for my controls, and not being able to use it renders my 200$ throttle useless.
Just try it, use your keyboard for the mean while, report back, if it changed anything, you can gradually change back.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Well for isolation purposes it would be beneficial. Clean install of FSX (Uninstall and delete any remnants). And then test flight between every add-on you add. I had this issue which we could not reproduce. Reinstalled FSX and all has been fine since. I do run with FSUIPC and ASE regularly after that so those two are not the culprits in this particular case. Other readers please note the last four words in the previous sentence. ;) Hope it helps,

Just back up the control settings...

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules