Sign in to follow this  
asj.souza

Troubles with the Cabin Pressurization Panel

Hi guys, great airplane, but I'm having some troubles with the Cabin Pressurization Panel.Although I'm following the PMDG 737 Cold & Dark to Secure Check List, every time after takeoff this happens: 2011-8-14_11-33-25-646Kopie.jpg I have no idea what I'm doing wrong and how I can resolve this issue, I appreciate any sugestions. Thanks

Is that knob lower right in the circle set to auto?You also need to switch on the bleed air switches for each engine. FRED

I am also getting this problem but not on every flight, so I just assumed I wasn't doing something correctly .... Clearing the failure on the fly via the FMC doesn't work either :(

Engine Bleeds ON, APU Bleed OFF, ISOL Valve AUTO and still get it here. So if I can't set the LDG ELEV, I assume the IAAA HGS will not effectively work either ?

On the air panel all switches must be in the on or auto position (including packs James) apart from the APU bleed which should be off when the APU is not running, if you don't do this then the engine pneumatic system cannot provide the air pressure to pressurise the cabin. As can be clearly seen in the image at the top of this thread the engine bleeds are off.

So if I can't set the LDG ELEV, I assume the IAAA HGS will not effectively work either ?
HGS runway length and elevation are set on the HGS control panel on the radio pedestal.

Cheers, Andy.

Checklist- Before Take-off set the cruising altitude into the pressurisation panel and set the panel to auto- Engine Bleed AUTO- Packs AUTO- Recirc Fans AUTO That should work!! happy.png EDIT: Sorry, Engine bleed to ON, thanks Andy! ;)

Edited by Bombayduck

I had everything set up correctly, but I got the FAIL message too. Looked it up in the QRH => followed the published procedure, afterwards switched back to auto and everything was fine! :-)

So what did you forget? Nerd.gifAnd guys you can set the press. system on the ground with no bleed air set to on!

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg