Sign in to follow this  
FunktasticLucky

Found the cause of my crash

So I ran into a problem with FSX crashing while trying to load the NGX. So I did as was suggested on the forums and deleted the fsx.cfg and and then started up FSX and loaded up the NGX no problem. I played around int eh cockpit for a good hour just messin with stuff. Then I flew around in some other aircraft. I decided to test out the NGX one last time before calling it quits and FSX crashed. I have finally found the cause. If I load up my eaglesoft Citation X 2.0 and allow it to run the hypergauge.DLL and the other module the NGX will crash FSX everytime. I can go in to the FSX config and delete the entries and the NGX will load no problem. It just has a major problem with eaglesoft's hypergauge. If this has been posted before I apologize I did a search for the citation and didn't find any threads. I can choose not to load the module and sure as hell the NGX loads up but of course I have no instruments in the citation X haha. For now I have it set to not automatically load the module so I can choose which plane I would like to fly. But here are the entries below. D:\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator X\Modules\HyperGauge.dll.ecqaetieclwonokrnhwtunrtrweccrzzqiakecka=1D:\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Citation X 2.0 X\panel.ws\ESDG_CitationX.GAU.lqacontaonbkwwtwzckcibikzcltlquhhctlrkqe=2 Kyle

OS

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Case

Cooler Master Haf 932 Advance

Components

Core i7 2600k @ 4.7Ghz w/ Venomous X, Asus P8Z68-V Pro, 8GB G. Skill DDR3 1600, 2 x evga GTX470 SLI, Soundblaster X-fi Fatal1ty

Storage

450GB WD Velociraptor, 1TB Seagate, 1.5TB Seagate, 2TB Seagate, 500GB Seagate

Kyle Wilhelm

That's odd, I have the EagleSoft Citation X 2.0 and haven't had that problem. I just made a flight in it last night and I'm half way to SEA from ORD right now in the AA -800WL. Maybe you could try uninstalling then re-installing the Citation? Just a suggestion.

Edward Smoker Sr.

yeah I'll give that a go and see if it works tomorrow. It's almost midnight here.. gotta be up in less than 6 hours for work.

OS

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Case

Cooler Master Haf 932 Advance

Components

Core i7 2600k @ 4.7Ghz w/ Venomous X, Asus P8Z68-V Pro, 8GB G. Skill DDR3 1600, 2 x evga GTX470 SLI, Soundblaster X-fi Fatal1ty

Storage

450GB WD Velociraptor, 1TB Seagate, 1.5TB Seagate, 2TB Seagate, 500GB Seagate

Kyle Wilhelm