Sign in to follow this  
bakaman

Weight Limitation for the 737 NGX/ The one PMDG used to simulate the aircraft

Hi, I checked the Fcom and in the limitation section it seems that the MTOW, MLW etc are not correct or at least they dont match the sim limitations. In the sim when you look at the fmc it says MTOW 79,200kg (real life 79015): this is ok.In the FCOM MTOW is 70...kg cant remember (lazy) almost 10 tons difference.So i'm looking for the bird limitationsDOWMZFWMLWMax fuel weight I need these values to do accurate calculations about margin, fuel calculation....... Too many diffrent values everywhere and i'm a bit fed up with this mess. so any help will be greatly appreciated Kaman BA

DOWMZFWMLWMax fuel weightI need these values to do accurate calculations about margin, fuel calculation....... Too many diffrent values everywhere and i'm a bit fed up with this mess. so any help will be greatly appreciated
Kaman, Weights in RW are a mess as well. For example MTOW is something you buy from Boeing as I understand it. The more MTOW you want (up to a certain structural limit of course) makes the airplane more expensive. I know SAS bought their -600s with a real low MTOW as they were planned on very short haul segments. For accurate numbers I would look into the aircraft.cfg files.That is what your particular bird will weigh. Hope it helps,

max_gross_weight = 174700.0 // Max Ramp Weight (Options 156000, 173000)empty_weight = 91300.0 But I see now you are looking for more than that...

i already knowmax GW 79,2kgEW: 41,145kg looking for: max MLWmax MZFWmax MTOW thanks for your assistance I also have another question if i have 174 pax on board how much kg can i allow per person if i dont know exactly the MTOW and the MLW? PS: im on the transavia738WL single class 174 full

i already knowmax GW 79,2kgEW: 41,145kg looking for: max MLWmax MZFWmax MTOW thanks for your assistance I also have another question if i have 174 pax on board how much kg can i allow per person if i dont know exactly the MTOW and the MLW? PS: im on the transavia738WL single class 174 full
FCOM Vol 1 page 55 ?? Fred.

FCOM Vol 1 page 55 ?? Fred.
sorry my man but read carefully: In the FMC the max GW is 79,2kg so the Fcom MTOW CANNOT BE 70533 kg unless the plane has to burn more than 8tons of fuel during taxi...??!!in the fcom max taxi is 70760kg ??!!!From my point of view only MLW(65313) and MZFW(61688) are correct

In Topcat (poiting to the correct aircraft.cfg) I also get an error of I try a takeoff @more than 64tons. TC says the weight is out of limits. FRED

You probably need to edit the aircraft database in Topcat for the max to weight it lists. I use American weights so I adjusted mine to 173,000 lbs which is the max TOPCAT will allow for a -800. I also made adjustments to max cargo capacity (18,000 lbs) per PMDG's payload loader.

Sean Green

Ryanair have 3 MTOW. The engineer's just change the Panel in the flight deck and sign if off to suit the Daily needs of the aircraft. The lower the better as they pay lower fee's 66990kgs69900kgsForgot the 3rd as it's been so long. 72990kgs maybe. Just thought it might interest a couple of people. Craig.

sorry my man but read carefully: In the FMC the max GW is 79,2kg so the Fcom MTOW CANNOT BE 70533 kg unless the plane has to burn more than 8tons of fuel during taxi...??!!in the fcom max taxi is 70760kg ??!!!From my point of view only MLW(65313) and MZFW(61688) are correct
I really don't understand what you are trying to do !! Mats gave the answer as regards weights etc being an option from Boeing. This is a simulator which tries to give us every available possibility. In the flight sim world people would usually load fuel/passengers and then put their weightin the CDU which will then calculate other parameters for you. Frederic S

I really don't understand what you are trying to do !! Mats gave the answer as regards weights etc being an option from Boeing. This is a simulator which tries to give us every available possibility. In the flight sim world people would usually load fuel/passengers and then put their weightin the CDU which will then calculate other parameters for you. Frederic S
Sorry sir i dont do that. First of all before getting in the flight deck you have to know the exact weight lilmitations.after that number of pax plus cargo: this gives you the total payload on board. and then once you have all these datas you can have an accurate loasheet including payload , fuel, cg & zfw within limits etc average wind enroute etc......I'm sure that you are aware that fuel onboard is directly linked to weather enroute and payload plus some other factors.... That is my point. So why is it different in the Fcom page 55(70,..kg) and in the cockpit (79,2kg) i just want the real value thats it! i know airlines customize their fleet etc.... i just want PMDG values!

Sorry sir i dont do that. First of all before getting in the flight deck you have to know the exact weight lilmitations.after that number of pax plus cargo: this gives you the total payload on board. and then once you have all these datas you can have an accurate loasheet including payload , fuel, cg & zfw within limits etc average wind enroute etc......I'm sure that you are aware that fuel onboard is directly linked to weather enroute and payload plus some other factors.... That is my point. So why is it different in the Fcom page 55(70,..kg) and in the cockpit (79,2kg) i just want the real value thats it! i know airlines customize their fleet etc.... i just want PMDG values!
No need for the sir !! PMDG is not a Real airline !! Fred.

I don't understand the issue if you say in the cockpit it gives you 79.2 kg? Why not just use that figure? The CDU should have everything programmed to the model specific. I think you're just wasting more time worrying about this then just going out and flying the bird! :(