Sign in to follow this  
iainsmith

Wing flex in spot view a little odd?

I hate to criticise anything about this a/craft, which is truly a masterpiece. However, there is something about the wing flex when on the ground in spot view that just doesn't look quite right to me. Maybe it's just me but the wing movement seemed exaggerated both in speed of movement and amount but particularly the speed, which looks like a flick, as if the wings have no weight or inertia and can move rapidly. But looking at the wing view, from inside looks ok to me. Does anyone else agree? Iain Smith

I hate to criticise anything about this a/craft
Why. It does have bugs (which is normally to be expected with software...) so it can only get better. So you better criticise. Applause.gifsig.gif

Since that page seems unavailable, the point being made was that PMDG has flagged it as a bug and is fixing it for an update. So yeah, it's broken on the ground in taxi but it will be fixed. -stefan

Since that page seems unavailable, the point being made was that PMDG has flagged it as a bug and is fixing it for an update. So yeah, it's broken on the ground in taxi but it will be fixed. -stefan
Ah! Thank you Stefan - I had missed that. Good to know. Iain Smith