Jim The following is taken from your settings for FSX - "UpdateRange = 500". Does the 500 represent miles and if it does could it be increase to 6000? Thank youMichael Cubine

Hi, Yes, it does and no I would not do that. A value of 6000 would mean that it would take ASE forever to update all those stations. Now, if you mean 600 that would be OK.

Jim So if I was flying KLAX-EHAM which is a distance of about 5000 miles I would need to refresh AI traffic at about 300-400 miles from Amterdam. Is there anyway EHAM could be refreshed on the ground at KLAX? ThanksMichael Cubine

Hi, Refreshing AI Traffic is global. Start ASE, FSX, let both load into a flight, click the Refresh AI button. It doesn't matter on the distance, the refresh covers AI for the world. That 500 value you quoted is for something else.