Sign in to follow this  
afraj

Great Job (PMDG)

PMDG, I haven't used your products since the days you released 737 for FS 2004, nothing against you but just fell a love with Level D 767 and never looked back. I have been waiting on you to put out a Boeing 777 package, but when I checked out 737NG. i had no choice but to get it do to the detail you have put in it. Yesterday was my first test flight from Marrakesh to Madrid; I got to tell you what.... Great job guys. I flew an automatic landing and it maintained centerline and everything, I also like how I was able to cruise with the engines not running at 95%. I was amazed on how accurate I crossed limited speeds and altitudes; i was also astonished on how the airplane will not fly over 250kts below 10000. Overall i can go on and on (Great Job). cannot wait for AOA.How about that Boeing 777, is there such product in your line ups or what?

How about that Boeing 777, is there such product in your line ups or what?
It's in the pipeline. smile.png

I was blown away with the NGX.Many of its highlights have been brought up several times here in the forums so I'm going to point out some not so frequently mentioned here.- Did you notice the sound of the front wheels slowing down when they come into contact with the pads in the wheel well after takeoff? Most probably you did but did you notice as well that when you retract a non-rotating front wheel, the sound isn't there?- Did you notice when, after an RTO, the brake temp keeps rising for a short while even after the plane comes to a complete stop? There are so many more little details that add up, it's magnificent. The flight model is also extraordinary, but there are tremendeous posts and threads about that, no need for me to repeat. Oh, and the performance is one of the key highlights. Although with many compromises (i.e. 2D panel), I get constant 20+ FPS on my system, which, believe me, is a true miracle... :) (P4 Prescott 3,4 GHz (HT), 2 GB RAM (PC2100), ATI Radeon 2600 Pro AGP (512 MB), W7 x86) Cheers,