Sign in to follow this  
Guest acezboy561

SDK + the new hotfix.

Guest acezboy561

Robert/PMDG- Two Questions:1- When will the SDK be released? Im loving the NGX - but im always forgetting little things like the lights/seatbelt signs which FS2Crew helps me remember to do! 2- With the new hotfix, when it was in a beta stage I remember you saying to backup your liveries... Is this still the case with the offical hotfix? Thanks in advance, Ignore Question 2- file just downloaded and readme said it would.

Read the "readme" in the hot fix. This fix also removes liveries so same procedure as last time. When you say SDK, I assume you need this for FS2Crew but why not just follow a checklist like real pilots do and then you will not forget anything. Mark.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

The SDK is obviously not only needed for FS2Crew (which I don't have) if you read my post carefully. It is useful for lots of other things, including linking hardware (MCP, CDU,...) to the NGX.

I'd like to know if there's a timetable for the SDK as well. The NGX is an amazing bird, but without FS2Crew it's still 2/3rds of the experience for me.

No one needs the SDK to be able to use FS2crew. It is needed so they can build the program in the first place. It's all very well following check lists, but the 737 isn't certified to be flown by one person. FS2crew gives you a first officer which is far more realistic than flying it around by yourself. I have done a few test flights in mine, but won't be using it much until the FS2crew addon is released. That being said, it is fairly obvious that the team are trying to fix a few minor bugs still affecting users, not to mention the fact that some people haven been unable to activate it yet. I'm pretty sure they will want to get the NGX right and finalised before releasing the SDK. Ben Wing

Most interested in the SDK too, to at last be able to use my CpFlight MCP with the NGX.
+1

John C

This aircraft needs FS2Crew more than any other addon in history!!! Its a fantastic aircraft but it really really really does need a F/O (Copilot if you want to call him that hehe)