Sign in to follow this  
member111333

Fsbreak 96 guest R. Randozzo

Excellent interview and Robert really seems to come off so much better listening to him live than in his posts which can at times be somewhat arrogant. You really get some good insight into the depth and work that went into the NGX by listening to this interview. Mark.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Robert did a great job of representing PMDG. They really worked extra hard on this project. That is why it is the best flight sim add-on ever. No one is even close. Thanks PMDG! Ed Farley

That was a great interview. Now I know who the voice belongs to during pushback.Funny how Brendan ducked out just before RSR came on eh? Talkin a little smack in previous episodes about pmdg. Lol

Robert said something about 4 or so products coming out in the next couple years. Hmmm...

Excellent interview...Gives good perspective on how much time they spent on the NGX.

Jeff Hendershot
"Roger, Roger...What's Our Vector, Victor?"

Oh dear - you'd better edit the spelling of Mr Randazzo's name otherwise it may lead to a lifetime ban! lol! :-P

Anthony Milner

Oh dear - you'd better edit the spelling of Mr Randazzo's name otherwise it may lead to a lifetime ban! lol! :-P
Yes, it's "Randazzo", not Randozzo LMAO.gif This wrong spelling makes me laugh because Mr Randazzo has the same surname of a city here in Sicily, near my home town smile.png. A nice city between Messina and Catania!

He also said they would be incorporating some type of dispatch system into there models in the future. I hope this would include a functioning ACARS system!Praying.gif