Sign in to follow this  
AlphaInfinity

Payware airport scenery

Hi All, I am in the market for some airport scenery. I am specifically looking for opinions on good payware scenery for Seatac(that will work nicely with PNW) and KSFO. Suggestions?

Scott

KGPI

Banner_MJC1.png

If you had FlyTampa's FS9 KSEA you can use this here:- http://www.myflightsimblog.com/MyFlightSimBlog/KSEA.html Works quite well.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Guest firehawk44
If you had FlyTampa's FS9 KSEA you can use this here:- http://www.myflights...mBlog/KSEA.html Works quite well.
Don't think that would work very well with FTX/ORBX PNW if that is what the OP has installed. PNW already did an excellent job with KSEA with their scenery. So did Microsoft as it is one of the detailed airports that comes with FSX. For OP: FTX/ORBX is working on a Northern California photoscenery to work with the Rocky Mountain series which should include SF area. Aerosoft has scenery for the city of San Francisco and the surrounding areas. Flightbeam has recently published scenery for KSFO. Unaware of anything for SEATAC. Best regards,Jim

Don't think that would work very well with FTX/ORBX PNW if that is what the OP has installed
Uh-huh! They've done a super job, Jim: Been using it with the PNW series, since it was announced, and I'm reeel happy.. there's most of the old detail, jetways, gate numbers, baggage handling, traffic, lights, the hotels, etc.. - most as it used to be in FS9, and with that 'FlyTampa look and feel'. I've been on top of this one since the FT decided not to re-do, and several folks have been involved over the years, but this is the first successful, all-encompassing version done thus far. For me - it's a keeper.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Guest firehawk44
Uh-huh! They've done a super job, Jim: Been using it with the PNW series, since it was announced, and I'm reeel happy.. there's most of the old detail, jetways, gate numbers, baggage handling, traffic, lights, the hotels, etc.. - most as it used to be in FS9, and with that 'FlyTampa look and feel'. I've been on top of this one since the FT decided not to re-do, and several folks have been involved over the years, but this is the first successful, all-encompassing version done thus far. For me - it's a keeper.
Great Paul! Color my face red (seems like I step in it everytime I post here)! I had the FS9 version and I thought it was great too but I was under the assumption that Microsoft liked it too and incorporated much of the same features in FSX. It is one of their most detailed cities incorporated into FSX. I personally don't like to use FS9 products in my installation of FSX, but that's a personal preference. FlyTampa does some excellent stuff though and it's great to hear the product is working for you. Best regards,Jim