Hi all, I'm new to these forums and I haven't really properly introduced myself which is a little rude of me. So Hi! I'm Dianna, I'm 25 and yes, I am a girl. I was born in Savannah, Georgia but I'm now in London. So yeah... hello everyone! This will be my main forum so I thought it would be best to introduce myself here. Di x

HI Dianna , Welcome to the world of Virtual Flight sim.

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Hahaha very fitting Dazz! Do I have to fasten my seatbelt and prepare for take-off? And thank you Ironmaiden

Guest simmer9304

Welcome Dianna. I live a bit north of Atlanta, a few hours away from Savannah. It's a great place to visit and I love walking around the downtown. Hope you enjoy the forums

How amazing. I share a name with an actress! Woohoo! Now people can think I'm famous!

Thankyou. I'm sure I'm going to get a million are you really an actress questions now so I'm going to state it simply. No I am not. Coincedence only!

also born in Savannah... what a coincidence lol

Holy jeepers. I'm looking this girl up! Iwonder if shestill lives there. Hmm. I must admit though...technically I was born on a farm about 30 miles out of Savannah. So really I'm not from there. [insert lattitude and longitude here]

All I can say here too is welcome to our little place!

Haha. Thankyou! This little place ain't so little. It's the EGLL of Flight sim forums.

Haha. Thankyou! This little place ain't so little. It's the EGLL of Flight sim forums.
Quite. No wonder, I always have it open in Firefox, have it on my both iPhone and iPad... totally sick Hmmmph.gif