Sign in to follow this  
jkremmel1970

Displays problem

So, I have the problem that the displays are not so brilliant as in the videos with fingertaps and lubricating strips. My Displays are OK but with dots in a row. Any idea for settings. Thanks in Adwance. Jan

Please post a picture :)
He means the display once were clear and 'new looking' but now they have fingerprints and smudges and look 'used'....unless he means the heading line which is supposed to be dashed...then again he may be referring to a slight anti-aliasing problem. But hey, looks good to me.

What he's saying is his screens used to be covered in fingerprints and smudges etc now all he has are a lattice of dots on the screen (look closely)

What he's saying is his screens used to be covered in fingerprints and smudges etc now all he has are a lattice of dots on the screen (look closely)
Yes I can see what he is trying to say. It looks pretty normal though. When flying out in the sun the reflections in the glass change all that.

That translates into "no eating greasy french fries in the cockpit then touching the instruments !!!!"(or more hand wipes in the cockpit please!!) LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

That translates into "no eating greasy french fries in the cockpit then touching the instruments !!!!"(or more hand wipes in the cockpit please!!) LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif
Hahahahaaha. Its saying start bringing a normal healthy lunch instead of the fastfood!

Hi JK You should change the brightness. I had this too if my screens are a little bit to bright. Put it darker and the dots are gone. Eric

Hi JK You should change the brightness. I had this too if my screens are a little bit to bright. Put it darker and the dots are gone. Eric
The dots are realistic though. Put sunlight on any LCD screen displaying a dark screen like an ND and you'll see it