Hi guys,as my system is now running satisfactorily with the new 750W PSU I thought about who much performance more would I gain from changing my current slightly co´ed GTX 260 with a GTS 450 which is currently installed in my sisters system and was installed ihn my system when I bought my current one (Hardly anything is now replaced, only thing which is OEM is the HDD, the case itselfe and the CD drives.)Flying yesterday into Juneau with lots of clouds and the Dreamfleet 727 brought it to the low 20-ties. I´m not used to this, normally it sticks to the 35 FPS I´ve selected. So will i gain any performance in changing the cards?

The gtx260 still looks a faster card than the GTS 450. The 560ti should sync pretty well with your system

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

The gtx260 still looks a faster card than the GTS 450. The 560ti should sync pretty well with your system
I know, the GTX 560 would be a perfect addition to make it almost perfect but no money at all for this. My last 100€ were for my new Corsair 750w PSU which is ,btw. perfect. I never had an easier upgrade. I thought of the GTS 450 cause I have two monitors and the 260 has only 856 MB RAM and the 450 1GB.

I know, the GTX 560 would be a perfect addition to make it almost perfect but no money at all for this. My last 100€ were for my new Corsair 750w PSU which is ,btw. perfect. I never had an easier upgrade. I thought of the GTS 450 cause I have two monitors and the 260 has only 856 MB RAM and the 450 1GB.
The extra VRAM may not matter, I would suggest that save up some and later buy the 560ti who knows prices may drop.

Well, forget that topic. Made it out of recognition.My sister has a GTS 250 instead of a 450.

See if you could go for a GTX 550Ti. just a little more but would be nicer visuals and better performance. Its an underrated card.

GTS 250 sounds still faster than 450

See if you could go for a GTX 550Ti. just a little more but would be nicer visuals and better performance. Its an underrated card.
The GTX 550TI looks compromising. Not that expensive. I don´t have any money at the moment but definitely worth a look. is this card better than my GTX 260?

No. It's slightly slower. The only upgrade would be going to DX11 instead of DX10.1. You're best bet is a 560

No. It's slightly slower. The only upgrade would be going to DX11 instead of DX10.1. You're best bet is a 560
I see. But a GTX 560 is awefully expensive.

Then sticking to the 260 is your best bet for now.

In terms of CUDA GTS 250 has less then the 450 , it is a 256bit with higher memory bandwidth. Yes stick to the 260 that's decent card.

In terms of CUDA GTS 250 has less then the 450 , it is a 256bit with higher memory bandwidth. Yes stick to the 260 that's decent card.
All right. I thought so. It seems that I got a very good deal with my GTX 260. got it for only 150€ about 1 1/2 years back.

All right. I thought so. It seems that I got a very good deal with my GTX 260. got it for only 150€ about 1 1/2 years back.
You should always check the manufacturers sight for basic info, as they post up the PSU requirements and stuff. and the 260 is a good card stick with till you can save up some more and then go chitychity bang bang with the 560ti. What are your other system specs ?

You should always check the manufacturers sight for basic info, as they post up the PSU requirements and stuff. and the 260 is a good card stick with till you can save up some more and then go chitychity bang bang with the 560ti. What are your other system specs ?
Might want to have a look at his sig