Sign in to follow this  
OPS1

Level D Sound Issue (FS9)

Hi guys!To get to the point; the level d 767 is great, but there is something what is putting me off, and has put me off for the last two years of owning the LVLD. Basically the sound is not in synch with the EICAS N1 instrument i.e when the engines spooling up. However the sound is in synch with the EICAS EPR instead. For example, when you accelerate the throttles, the EPR pointer moves up in synch when the throttles are pushed, however it takes time for the engines to spool up to match the EPR pointer, as the engines cant accelerate in such rapid time. The engines sounds on the LVLD is doing that, matching the EPR pointer instead of the actual N1 engine display, which shows the engines accelerating/deacelerating (Spooling) Its very annoying as it sounds like revving a car as the engine sounds spool up so fast, instead of spooling up in synch with the N1 indicator. Please help i know its a specific and difficult explination, and i'm just wondering if this is happening to any of you guys?Cheers,Tom ipb.global.registerReputation( 'rep_post_2068391', { domLikeStripId: 'like_post_2068391', app: 'forums', type: 'pid', typeid: '2068391' }, parseInt('') );

Boeing 767 series General Electric CF6-80A Soundset by Bendeguz Gabossy 2010 \\ I know you are not using the sound that came with the plane. Try this one. Carl Perry 7+ year sim pilot

Hi Tom, I dont think it particularly matters what soundset you use to be honest. The Level-D 767 engine sounds appear to be synchronised with the position of the thrust levers rather than the N1 values. Regards,Lee.