Sign in to follow this  
DAD

LOWI --> EDDM

just a few pics of yet another great flight with the ngx. from lowi to eddm rwy26R. weather in innsbruck still rather nice but then overcast in munich, could use the hgs first time and manually fly her down. well, i know. still lots to learn as you can see from the pics. came in too low and too far left, had to adjust quite a bit to hit the rwy (and avoid the other airplane on approach for rwy26L Big%20Grin.gif ). also, A/T did not disengage correctly (hey, possibly I just forgot it) and hence I came in little fast and had to cut speed rather fast.

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

I see you're having the same fog glareshield issues that I have. Hope this will get a fix as well, one day. Nice pictures otherwise. sig.gif

I see you're having the same fog glareshield issues that I have. Hope this will get a fix as well, one day. Nice pictures otherwise. sig.gif
which issue? have not realized anything before your post..

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Well, look at the glareshield in the VMC and in the IMC pictures... The IMC one certainly looks as if the fog was right in your cockpit (smoke or fire checklist!! LMAO.gif). And this is NOT because of the HGS, it would be so even if you clicked it away. sig.gif

For the life of me, I can't see what you mean??

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

NGX LANDING CHECKLIST- Landing gear - CHECK DOWN- Autopilot - OFF- Landing speed - 140 KIAS- Cockpit windows - OPENA man has got to breath, right ?

Arjen Nederstigt

System:

Intel Skylake Core i7 6700K @ 4.0GHz / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme / Kingston 2x8GB, DDR4, 2666MHz, CL15

Microsoft Windows 10 Home 

For the life of me, I can't see what you mean??
LOL no prob. See here (compare VMC to IMC shots). I hope this makes it clear. It's a FOG issue, not a HGS one. sig.gif

Why is there a plane so close on your left side ? :)
good question. this is what I ask the twr controller :-) seriously: simultaneous approach into RWY26L and 26R at EDDM... I was just a little bit to the left I guess

Phil Leaven

LOL no prob. See here (compare VMC to IMC shots). I hope this makes it clear. It's a FOG issue, not a HGS one. sig.gif
Really? Would not have noticed it since I thought it is a HGS thing while looking through the combiner glass? Will check next time without HGS down and see...

Phil Leaven