Sign in to follow this  
031195ds

Active Sky Advanced wont connect to any servers?

Hi, I have recently brought Active Sky and for some reason it won't connect to my server. I have a HP Pavilion Windows 7 computer

Hi, Have you allowed ASE Internet access through your firewall? What error messages do you get?

Um how do I know if I did allow ASE Internet access through my firewall cause I don't know if I did or not. And the error message I get is "No ConnectionWe unable to connect with the servers. OFFLINE mode has been automatically enabled. If you have an internet connection and are getting this message, you may need to adjust your firewall and/or security software to allow ASA to properly Connect." But I have an internet acces so what do you recommend me doing and how?

Hi, You need to go into the Windows Firewall page through the Windows Control Panel and "allow programs to communicate through Windows Firewall" and add ASE as a program. Then you are going to re-enable automatic downloads on the ASE General Options Page and save those settings.

I've just added ASA to my windows firewall but the problem still hasn't gone and downloads are always failing??

Hi, We have not sold ASA for a few years now, or do you really mean ASE? When you run AS do you get the AS web page to show? Do you use a proxy server to connect to the Internet?

Hi,We have not sold ASA for a few years now, or do you really mean ASE?When you run AS do you get the AS web page to show on the AS main screen? After adding AS to the firewall did you go back into AS and enable Online Mode?