Sign in to follow this  
safir365

Hotfix freezing bug

Dear PMDG team,I just installed the new hotfix and modified my aircraft.cfg.The aircraft flies well but on landing during the touchdown, my aircraft freezes with no reason...I was not experiencing any problem before insalling the patch. Please help me

The hotfix doesn't work for everyone (ref. the other 30 threads about hotfixes). Reinstall the aircraft and start again.

Yes it happened to me and i reinstalled the aircraft, but i thought that the ''hotfix fix'' would work...So would i have to retry with the upcomming hotfixes or just wait for the SP1 ?Regards

Depends how patient you are with reinstalling the aircraft I suppose. Each hotfix is an improvement and addition to the previous. So If I were you I'd try every hotfix and sit with whatever works best. When the next hotfix comes out, I'd try that. Maybe you can tell us a bit more about your freeze? Does it only happen when you land?

Yes exactly when the main gear touches the runway so it freezes for about 1min, than after 2 sec it freezes again...I dont know what to do. I dont know if i'm the only one who experiences this issue :(

You are running out of the 4GB FSX memory limit (64 bit windows) or 2GB limit (32bit windows), particularly if you land in a dense scenery or within 500 miles or so you have more dense photoreal scenery/terrain etc. Your "stop and go" is your OS trying to deallocate and allocate virtual address space (also probably swapping to disk). There is a considerable effort here to provide an easy to use guide for FSX users in general.

====================================

E M V

Precision Manuals Development Group

You are running out of the 4GB FSX memory limit (64 bit windows) or 2GB limit (32bit windows), particularly if you land in a dense scenery or within 500 miles or so you have more dense photoreal scenery/terrain etc. Your "stop and go" is your OS trying to deallocate and allocate virtual address space (also probably swapping to disk). There is a considerable effort here to provide an easy to use guide for FSX users in general.
Yes but i was flying perfectly with the NGX before i install this patch so...

The patch has nothing to do with it. You were flying elsewhere and/or other weather and/or other AI traffic and/or other autogen.

E M V

Precision Manuals Development Group

The patch has nothing to do with it. You were flying elsewhere and/or other weather and/or other AI traffic and/or other autogen.
No man i'm serious i'm not a begginer, i know what i am talking about !!