Sign in to follow this  
towerdude

Air Canada Beechcraft 1900D?

hey folks, does anyone know a link to an air canada beechcraft 1900d (besides air canada virtual.com)? towerdude

Ok, but it says in the read me that i need a copy of the PAD B1900D installed, but I don't know where to find one. can you help me find one?

Ok, but it says in the read me that i need a copy of the PAD B1900D installed, but I don't know where to find one. can you help me find one?
Do you know how to install aircraft into FSX?Install the B1900D (http://www.premaircr..._FSX/index.html) into your SimObjects/Airplanes folder.Then install the textures into that aircraft. Just Google or search Youtube for a tutorial.

Do you know how to install aircraft into FSX?Install the B1900D (http://www.premaircr..._FSX/index.html) into your SimObjects/Airplanes folder.Then install the textures into that aircraft. Just Google or search Youtube for a tutorial.
Yes I know how to Install Aircraft onto FSX. I've downloaded many aircraft before.

Yes I know how to Install Aircraft onto FSX. I've downloaded many aircraft before.
Do you know how to install textures onto aircraft?

Do you know how to install textures onto aircraft?
Yes I do. And, do I have to download one of the PAD B1900D's that are in the link you gave me?

Yes I do. And, do I have to download one of the PAD B1900D's that are in the link you gave me?
Yep! Just download the plane then install the textures!

Hello,I downloaded the Continental Connection Plane and, I followed the instructions for the air canada (a.k.a air georgian) texture, but in the aircraft selection menu, it shows two Continental Conection planes. I checked if one of them was Air Georgian, but there both the same. Is there a way to get the texture Air Georgian to work instead of Continental hogging all of it? towerdude

Hello,I downloaded the Continental Connection Plane and, I followed the instructions for the air canada (a.k.a air georgian) texture, but in the aircraft selection menu, it shows two Continental Conection planes. I checked if one of them was Air Georgian, but there both the same. Is there a way to get the texture Air Georgian to work instead of Continental hogging all of it? towerdude
LOL, there are two Continental connection planes because they have diffrent panels! Are you sure you installed the textures coreectly, and edited the aircraft.cfg folder?

LOL, there are two Continental connection planes because they have diffrent panels! Are you sure you installed the textures coreectly, and edited the aircraft.cfg folder?
Yes I installed it and edited the .cfg.

Yes I installed it and edited the .cfg.
Ugh...are you sure you did it corectly and the GENRAL is not double entered.

Ugh...are you sure you did it corectly and the GENRAL is not double entered.
Yes I'm positive I did it correctly and, the general was not typed a second time.