Sign in to follow this  
Haitoman

I'm starting to feel sorry for PMDG...

I wouldn't be surprised if PMDG have stopped reading most of these posts and are just quietly getting on with the job of putting SP1 together. If they read the posts on here they wouldn't know if they were coming or going, Arthur or Martha, which they were turnimng - or whatever they equivalent saying is in your language. I think we all get it by now - some of us have perfect operation (I even get an extra 3-5 FPS after Hotfix 3) and some of us are having problems. I really do believe that most of you who are having problems have setup issues - try running the stock Cessna first - an old solution but a goodie none the less. I refuse to see how many of us are problem free yet some are still experiencing difficulties - are your OS's legit? Some of the pirate XP versions for example ditched some features incl. crypt.dll plus many more in the interests of a streamlined OS. And of course you can't patch/update your OS if you never paid for it in the first place. Just another possibility that may be causing a few of you problems. Overclocking...how many of you bought fast PCs not knowing that they were overclocked to the limit in the first place....go into BIOS and check that you are running at stock speeds. Something this complicated is causing 100% processor and max heat...more room for errors and CTDs. Same goes for RAM speeds...wind the speeds back slightly and see what happens. In a nutshell....let PMDG get on with it - they will already know most if not all of the bugs by now and we don't need to see them over and over. If you must post, check that it isn't already covered in the forum....and Henri....can I interest you in a complete 737NG CBT package complete with multimedia tutorials (free pirated) to shut you up about documentation.

+2

-1 for the stock Cessna and the pirated CBT (really? In a legit flight simulation forum?). The rest, mostly yes.
+1 for Zach and +1 for OP so that's ... +4 ??

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

I really think that most of these issues are do to unstable OC's, You can't just bump up your clock speeds and figure its stable just because you can boot into the OS, I test my OC with prime95 for 18hrs then I run intel burn test, these are necessary steps, and now its more common for unlocked multipliers and people are just going hog wild with them, they figure if Joe Blow can get 5ghz so can I, and away they go.

"are your OS's legit""how many of you bought fast PCs not knowing that they were overclocked to the limit in the first place""go into BIOS and check that you are running at stock speeds" So you say that people with problems are pirates, capable running a cracked OS on their PC's, but not capable to crack the updates and not beeing able to see at what parameters their system is running?-->You have no clue, do you? In a nutshell....let PMDG get on with it - they will already know most if not all of the bugs by now and we don't need to see them over and over. If you must post, check that it isn't already covered in the forum --> It's a forum, we will be the judge of what we post or not. Bert Van Bulck

My clock is stable... and I still get freezes once in a while. I haven't flown it enough with the latest hotfixes to really see if my issues are fixed though. I constantly push FSX and that's a main reason I have issues in the first place. That - and running all the latest scenery and airplane addons... really piles on the pain lol.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Remember, sir, that these people aren't doing this for the money. they're doing it for the passion. They don't have to make them. In fact, they could close up shop tomorrow if they wished. These people are human. They have lives. Families. They have jobs. After working 3 years solidly on this fine aircraft, at least show them the damned courtesy to show respect and let them have a break! They are working as fast as they possibly can. They're working as hard as they can. They are working with the other company that provides the protection for the NGX. Unforunately, these are things we have to deal with but we just have to be mature about it instead of whinging!

By the way, that was to Bert, not Ryan, he just replied before me.

It seems illogical not to expect people with problems to post in a tech support forum. I imagine people who are trouble free are not on here posting, and are probably flying. And like others have said, pirates are the reason they are having the security issues in the first place. Pay for your stuff! The NGX is worth every penny.

Chris Hicks

Remember, sir, that these people aren't doing this for the money. they're doing it for the passion. They don't have to make them. In fact, they could close up shop tomorrow if they wished. These people are human. They have lives. Families. They have jobs. After working 3 years solidly on this fine aircraft, at least show them the damned courtesy to show respect and let them have a break! They are working as fast as they possibly can. They're working as hard as they can. They are working with the other company that provides the protection for the NGX. Unforunately, these are things we have to deal with but we just have to be mature about it instead of whinging!
Well said and welcome to the forum. Nice to see a pretty smiling face !! Fred.