Sign in to follow this  
Sethesus

Project Oblivion

Hello, I have been searching your forum and I have come up with that the MSFS community knows nothing about Project Oblivion. To cut to the point, Project Oblivion have been illegally converting MSFS aircraft to X-Plane and also stealing other X-Plane author's flight models and panels without permission. Some X-Plane users have been gathering evidence to get Project Oblivion shut down, but we do not know who's MSFS aircraft they have stolen from. If anyone knows who the authors are of the aircraft on their website please let us know and we will try to get them shut down. Their website (Translated into English) is http://translate.goo...l%26prmd%3Divns Thank you,Seth Edit: If this is in the wrong forum, feel free to move it.

Hello, I have been searching your forum and I have come up with that the MSFS community knows nothing about Project Oblivion. To cut to the point, Project Oblivion have been illegally converting MSFS aircraft to X-Plane and also stealing other X-Plane author's flight models and panels without permission. Some X-Plane users have been gathering evidence to get Project Oblivion shut down, but we do not know who's MSFS aircraft they have stolen from. If anyone knows who the authors are of the aircraft on their website please let us know and we will try to get them shut down. Their website (Translated into English) is http://translate.goo...l%26prmd%3Divns Thank you,Seth Edit: If this is in the wrong forum, feel free to move it.
Apart from being in the wrong forum why do I think this is a plug for Project Oblivion?

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.