Sign in to follow this  
Super_rebel131

Mapping pre-formatted views to my joystick hat button

Folks, Apologies as I am more aviation literate than computer literate. The Introduction manual mentions the pre-formatted views: Pre-Formatted views included with this version are as follows:1) Cockpit Viewsa) VC Captain’s Position.cool.png VC First Officer’s Positionc) VC Aft Overhead Paneld) VC Lower Overhead Panel I can move between these views using the S key, and I can assign S to my controller (joystick). However.... What I would REALLY like to do is actually assign (a) through (d) above to four different 'corners' of my HAT button on my joystick. In other words, move the hat button left and I get Capt view in the virtual cockpit, move it right and get the FO view in the virtual cockpit, move it up and get the overhead, etc. Can someone please offer instructions on how to do this? is it possible within the confines of the software? Kind regards, -Jason BeallPMDG Captain My flying videos: www.youtube.com/flyboy98

I did something like that with EZDOK ... but don't know how to do this with stock fsx ...

P.L. Tran

AMD Ryzen 5800x; 32 GB Ram; EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3; Win10 64 Bit

I did something like that with EZDOK ... but don't know how to do this with stock fsx ...
I understand. I don't have EZDOK. Anyone else have any ideas? Thanks, -Jason