Sign in to follow this  
Brett Nicholls

737ngx issues

Hi. I have installed the new hot fix. Tonight I had a weird thing happen after I returned from looking at the map. The scenary was still there, so was the sound but no aircraft. I did click to an outside view but in panning I had multiple aircraft appear. I clicked to a wing view, saw the wing but also saw what what I was looking at previous. Flight sim was still running so exited from it. It may well boil down to my Ati 4850 card with 512 meg ram. Also I may not have the best driver for it. The flight I was running was a flight I saved from last night, it was started in mid flight, just incase that is an issue. The other odd thing I noticed which has happened twice is the sim puts itself into the pause mode. The first time before I installed the hotfix I had to save the flight, Drop out and restart where I left off. Pushing the pause button had no effect. On the second time it happened tonight I pushed the pause button and it went back to flight. The flight tonight I was flying to Tasmania -YMLT- using the free addons by FTX. I was not too far off from landing as well. I know I did change the driver on my card a few days ago and have noticed that the scenary has not quite looked as good as in the past. I will try and sort that out.Despite these few hicups I love this plane. PMDG you have done an wonderful job.