Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw

Details! 737 NGX Macro Shots of the Cockpit

Here are some shots that focus on the fine details in the cockpit. I edited in the depth of field effect, but everything else is straight from the sim. I think it's crazy how closely you can move in with it still looking real: pmdgdetail01.jpgpmdgdetail02.jpgpmdgdetail03.jpgpmdgdetail04.jpgpmdgdetail05.jpgpmdgdetail06.jpgpmdgdetail07.jpg

Well done

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Wow...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

I'm Floored!!!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Yep, PMDG did an awsome job on the 737 and it was well worth the 3 year wait.The only problem is they made it so nice that it kind of spoils the look and feel of all my other airliners and I am afraid they wont see any flying time in the near future.Great pics!!

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Fantastic! Applause.gif Might I suggest you get a decent pair of glasses then you will be able to read the instruments from a normal distance.tongue.png

amazing shots! she is a special bird for sure! @ Ed, you'd be surprised how crisp everything stays, even zoomed out!

WOW! They sure did a great job with this one! Steffen, I'm in the same boat as you. Not this paycheck, but the next I'm getting it!

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Thanks for sharing, those are stunning! I will be a customer as soon as my new system arrives next week, although I've been a customer of PMDG's since the fly! (757) days......

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Wow those shots will really help sell more NGX for PMDG. I thought about posting some close up shots myself but time has gotten away from me. You are absolutely right, you can zoom right in and nothing changes it is incredible. Sean, you are so right about the NGX making it difficult to fly another airplane. I have not flown another airplane (except for the Superbug) since it came out. I was even wondering if I will be able to return to the Queen. I love long hauls but have take a break while I learn the NGX.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Great shots! And a reminder to wash your hands after your done flying her. Look at those dirty knobs!