Sign in to follow this  
bills2004svt

FMC help

When I manually enter my flight in this case from kbwi to ksdf i select a runway then sid and i get 2 blue hashes on the display once the flightplan is entered i have my route ant then a seperate magenta line from the departure runway like theres 2 flight plans loaded any ideas?

A Screenshot would be helpful

Odd. There are two possible reasons that I can think of. The first is that there is a route "discontinuity". To fix this, go to your FMC and pull up the 'Legs" page. Scroll through and look for anything that says 'route discontinuity'. The second possible reason is, your seeing the navigation path for an aborted landing. At your destination airport there will be a series of blue hash marks that show your navigation path, should a 'go around' become necessary. If these tips don't sound right, can you post a screen shot?

ok ill try to post a shot a better description is when the plan is activated the departure airport has my flight plan with sids stars etc... and a stray magenta line from my departure runway shooting out