Sign in to follow this  
jcmmg

New Throttle

Hi guys I'm looking to replace my Saitek throttle quadrant after getting frustrated about the spikes and the lack of feeling. I'm looking for a good set of throttles that are compatible with PMDG products. I've purchased Elite Throttle Quadrant but it is not compatible with your airplanes, and many other addons on FSX, they only work for default FSX and some payware.... So before making a purchase, on this opportunity I would like to ask you about my options. Which throttle do you have that works with PMDG (No Saitek, No CH and No Goflight)? I was thinking about PFC, do they are compatible? Do they have a true feeling?

Logitech G940.

Logitech G940.
...which is the biggest waste of money I ever did, but yeah I'm using it with NGX too wink.png

Burnt a hole straight through my purse but its a beast of a setup

So, is there any other, more reasonable options for TQ?

I would go get the Saitek Throttles. Iv'e had them for over 4 years now. Great product and allows to be easily programable. http://www.saitek.com/ Thanks,

Sante Sottile

he is trying to replace them so I would recommend these another one of saitek's joysticks or something over the Logitech due to price point. But I have a Logitech steering wheel and it is nice as. Grip is nice and force feedback is great so I would thing the G940 would be the same.

I do wish Logitech would do a nice yoke though. I would definitely have one over the stick.

PFC Product are great,1 I have there Jet yoke and pedals, and I'm using TQ6 from Goflight which works great with all of my FSX add ons. Good Luck. Evan Banalian.

I just spent $1500 on a 767 Throttletek throttles. I have a $800 set from Precision Flight Controls that is really good, but it doesn't look like the real thing. I ditch it on ebay when the new ones arrive.I looked long and hard and solicited much advbice - the throttletek seem to be the best. They have a 737 version for less money.

Paul Gugliotta

after i fully recover from the vrinsight CDU burn on my card im planing to go with the Throttletek throttles setup.i saw the setup at a friends house and that pretty much got me hook...

Image removed as image is no longer available.

1. Precision Flight Controls - approx. $700 (Console and choice of quadrant - several to choose from) 2. Throttletek - approx. $650 (737 specific) if you fly other aircraft not much versatility. 3. GoFlight Inc. - approx. $350 (very versatile for various aircraft configurations). 4. CHProducts - approx. $170 (additional programming functionality)

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Thanks all for your response! Its been very positive!

I would go get the Saitek Throttles. Iv'e had them for over 4 years now. Great product and allows to be easily programable. http://www.saitek.com/ Thanks,

Fernando A. Maldonado

If your not in a big rush to get a TQ. Just wait a month or so. I cant really say much about it at the moment, but for about the price you would pay for the Throttletek you could get somthing much better! Greg Keath