Sign in to follow this  
ivota

Enbseries + IVAP

Hello. I often have CTD when I use enbseries.So, please can someone confirm that enbseries work or not work without CTD?I tired many cfg for enbseries, but always CTD. thanks

Ivo Crni

ENB Series does cause the CTDs. At time of writing, the only remedy is removal of the culprit d3d9.dll (which will of course disable ENB).

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Never had a problem with enb try disabling the preload on it. Also how did you figure out it was enb? Did it come with a message? Just curious.

Never had a problem with enb try disabling the preload on it. Also how did you figure out it was enb? Did it come with a message? Just curious.
d3d9.dll is the faulting module. Removal of ENB Series completely solves the CTD (which is sporadic at times but can be replicated at FSX close). I've tried just about every .ini tweak known to men to no avail. I also used a few different d3d9's from different games. No joy.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

d3d9.dll is the faulting module. Removal of ENB Series completely solves the CTD (which is sporadic at times but can be replicated at FSX close). I've tried just about every .ini tweak known to men to no avail. I also used a few different d3d9's from different games. No joy.
I never had a d3d9 error. Maybe it has something to do with the effects since i turn of every effect but I leave only color correction. I always found the enb bloom to seem fake at night. It looked like brighter lines around my planes. Straight%20Face.gif

Yep, i've never had any problem using the ENB series either with any of my a/c. Seems to be just one of those things that doesn't work for everyone. I will be disappointed when I build my new system if it doens't cooperate and I can't use it anylonger.Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I honestly couldn't go without the bloom effect during the day (until recently :\). I can't put my finger on the actual cause, but I'm not going to roll my 280.xx drivers back to 186.xx drivers to get it to work! Seems older GFX cards are okay with the mod. I can't substantiate that statement, though.

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

well no problem what so ever with the enb 0,75 serie i think . i actually cant remember where i put it because it works well :-) I use shift-F12 to enable or disable the stuff at night as it can be a little dark /Michael

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

And maybe looking for answers as to how to fix it.Straight%20Face.gif
I cant help sorry i have an ati 5770 and always have had an ati. tongue.png But unfortunately my card cant stand anti aliasing or fsx clouds grr.

I honestly couldn't go without the bloom effect during the day (until recently :\). I can't put my finger on the actual cause, but I'm not going to roll my 280.xx drivers back to 186.xx drivers to get it to work! Seems older GFX cards are okay with the mod. I can't substantiate that statement, though.
I happen to agree with you. The newer cards are loading a newer version of Dirext X and that maybe causing the issue. I have Direct X 11 and always get a CTD, but can manage to get through a flight by using F-12. Just my take on it.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

I have FSX SP2 6GB RAM i7 920 , ATI 5870 with antrostopic filter ON, all grafic settings FULL (no bloom) dx9. Boyote tweak http://www.venetubo.com/fsx.html + shader mod 3.0. What I have to enable or disable in .ini to make ebnseries stable?

Ivo Crni

I have FSX SP2 6GB RAM i7 920 , ATI 5870 with antrostopic filter ON, all grafic settings FULL (no bloom) dx9. Boyote tweak + sharder mod 3.0. What I have to enable or disable in .ini to make ebnseries stable?
Ivo,Why dont you post your .ini so we can see if you have any unusual settings marked in it.Sean Campbell

I just looked at his config.Try turning off AA here:[GLOBAL]AllowAntialias=1 <----Set to zero as recommened by NickNand make sure this part matches your monitor refresh rate:[ENGINE]DisplayRefreshRateHz=60 <---- Aside from that his setting look fine, but I always run mine with the AllowAntialias=1 set to zero as recommended by NickN in his ENB tuning guide. Not sure if that will make a difference but its worth a shot.Sean Campbell