Sign in to follow this  
jay1971

Still Crashing on exit with hotfix installed ?

Hi Can anyone help? still crashing on exit after flight,followed hotfix instructions,no other PMDG product does this or any other add-on i have with FSX,have tried everything- fresh install,no liverires,no add-ons running,no third party add-on running but still occurs,inflight no problems smooth and crisp, exit flight main fsx menu appears in right bottom hand corner of screen followed by" fatal error" fsx will restart.

Me too. Crash in one of the gauge dlls. I can save my flight at the end then go to exit and it crashes.

Chris Hicks

Was the hotfix anything to do with this issue or it's simply has not been addressed at this time ?

I get the exact same thing but no problem in FSX or NGX. I am not concern with this.....I observed this after use the Enbeseries so I believe that this problem is not related with 737 NGX.

OK, But this only occurs when i use NGX and no other payware,having used FSX for many years and having about 170 payware aircraft (96GB Fsx file),fresh install of fsx with only NGX installed with no add-ons at all and it still happens i'm sorry it is NGX causing the issue at this point. (took 8 days to build fsx back)