Sign in to follow this  
THRUSTER57

NOW THATS A COCKPIT....

The best plane for FSX -- period. I removed all other 3rd party addon airplanes from my computer. There's just no comparison. Trevor

Now This is a cockpit ! My home sim made from a real 737 flight deck.uses PM on 8 Dell PC's.3 overhead projectors for the outside visual. Fred.

The best plane for FSX -- period. I removed all other 3rd party addon airplanes from my computer. There's just no comparison. Trevor
Same here, i could never go back to flying that crap after having the NGX

John C

Fred, that is one crazy cool setup you have there!

Jeff Hendershot
"Roger, Roger...What's Our Vector, Victor?"

FRED.... MINE WAS ONLY $59.99 NOT $59.000.99 OK NICE PLANE James
Don't get me wrong ! I LOVE the NGX big time !! The best desktop 737 ng sim.............full stop !!! Fred.

How did you get this view from the middle?I can't do that. Can you explain to me how dod you doi that view from the middle? Nice screenshot

yes press left ctrl and the shift arrow key above it (both together) and then at the same time press the return key for one way, and the arrow key above that for the other way.... James

or you just get yourself the EZdok software, which makes it a lot easier...

Now This is a cockpit ! My home sim made from a real 737 flight deck.uses PM on 8 Dell PC's.3 overhead projectors for the outside visual. Fred.
Okay. Yes, that is quite a cockpit. Do want. (and when you get the NGX SDK, you can run it on the home sim)

what the ,,,,,,,,, that is something. How the hell did you manage this stuff please let us know.

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus