Sign in to follow this  
ga

I can activate TO/GA and all looks fine intil I reaching 80+ then it trottel off and slow down.............

I can activate TO/GA and all looks fine intil I reaching 80+ then it trottel off and slow down.............

Do you have the manual throttle over rides the auto throttle option in the FMC? My bet is that it is set to revert to manual once throttle hold is announced. Just change it to NEVER. Dan.

Ok thx, were in the FMC is that setting please :D

I got it, thx Dan your the Man it works now Big thx mate ;) why is this setting not set as default to "never" so that other do not get this problem ??? Many would get this problem i guess....

I'm not sure but I suppose if you had good hardware throttles that didn't spike then it is a good option to have, like the real one.You have to have the SHOW POSITION on for the throttles so you can match them up. Glad it worked for you. Dan.

ok have Saitek X52PRO.........

Do you have the manual throttle over rides the auto throttle option in the FMC? My bet is that it is set to revert to manual once throttle hold is announced. Just change it to NEVER. Dan.
Actually that means Thrust Hold !It happens during Toga at 84 knots.

Fred, In English please :D meaning... I ment why dos it goes in thr-hold as default? Why is this setting helpuff ;)

Fred, In English please :D meaning... I ment why dos it goes in thr-hold as default? Why is this setting helpuff ;)
Thrust hold is just part of a normal takeoff in an NG !It has nothing to do with being able to move your throttles.It just means that the autothrottle servos have dissengaged the autothrottle. Have you set V2 speed on the MCP ? Fred.

Yes V2 is 135, put it +20 to 155 on MCP.........

Yes V2 is 135, put it +20 to 155 on MCP.........
It is very starange that you then start slowing down. Autobrakes off ?Speedbrake off ?Both engines running ?

snapback.pngoneill875, on 17 August 2011 - 10:31 PM, said: Do you have the manual throttle over rides the auto throttle option in the FMC? My bet is that it is set to revert to manual once throttle hold is announced. Just change it to NEVER. Dan.
ah Frederic I got it fixed by Dan help here above thought you had seen that post ;) Shouldent Autobreak ben set to "RTO" ? not OFF?

ah Frederic I got it fixed by Dan help here above thought you had seen that post ;) Shouldent Autobreak ben set to "RTO" ? not OFF?
That's good !! Enjoy the NGX !! Fred.

Do you have the manual throttle over rides the auto throttle option in the FMC?My bet is that it is set to revert to manual once throttle hold is announced.Just change it to NEVER.Dan.
Now its the same thing trottel off when reach 80kts, I hav dobbel check the above that its on Never, any idees what it is this time thx .....