Sign in to follow this  
Steve1969

GoFlight EFIS and MCP PRO Partial Interface

I should have mentioned this in the readme. I'm about to release a new version that supports two EFIS (pilot and FO's) so I'll add a facility to disable that command if the user can put up with mouse pointer staying visible.Best wishesSteve

Stephen Munn

I have just uploaded a new version (0.03) of the LUA file. It will be available within the next 24 hrs I guess. It provides the following: -Added support for the FO's EFIS on a second GoFlight EFIS (thanks to Jim Blake for testing).-Fixed FO's MTRS bug-Added timer to update AT disarm/arm so that the light will go out if AT is automatically disarmed.-Added CANCELMOUSEKEY constant to enable/disable sending SPACE for cancelling mouse pointer display.-Fixed out of sync toggle switches and dials if set to ON when loading plane Best wishesSteve

Stephen Munn

Big thanks Steve, Hope they put out the SDK kit soon so we can get the rest of the displays working. Even as it is the unit seems to work better than it does with the Queen and the specific driver for it. A little touchy to get the altitude before zooming past it but nice because it does not take long to wind it down.

Dear steve, i have these error when running version 0.03 61418 *** LUA Error: ...es\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\NGX_AUTO.lua:1208: attempt to call field 'timer' (a nil value) thx

I've just had a look at the release log for fsuipc to check if the event timer function was added in a later version, but it only covers it from 4.70.Could you update to the latest version and try it again

Stephen Munn

Hi AllI have just purchased the MCP Pro and EFISI have read all the postings and have not had much successI have had the MCP partially working in default 737 but readouts spin out of control and switches are not working and nothing in NGXCould somebody assist in a sort of 1,2 3, step guide to get the MCP and EFIS at least partially working with the NGXOr even how it should be set up for Default, the GO Flight Forums don't seem to get much assistance from the developers so please can someone point me in the right direction Many Thanks In advance Paul E Lee Windows 7 32BitATI Radeon 4800Intel Core 2 Quad q8200@2.334G DDR2 RAM

Hi AllI have just purchased the MCP Pro and EFISI have read all the postings and have not had much successI have had the MCP partially working in default 737 but readouts spin out of control and switches are not working and nothing in NGXCould somebody assist in a sort of 1,2 3, step guide to get the MCP and EFIS at least partially working with the NGXOr even how it should be set up for Default, the GO Flight Forums don't seem to get much assistance from the developers so please can someone point me in the right direction Many Thanks In advance Paul E Lee Windows 7 32BitATI Radeon 4800Intel Core 2 Quad q8200@2.334G DDR2 RAM
Hi Paul, I've just sent you a guide and advise. Best wishesSteve

Stephen Munn

Hopefully this gets to fully support the GoFlight MCP Pro and EFIS, I have both and have been an expensive investment.

PMDG have released details of the lvars that will be available in the next hotfix/sp1. This will allow my script to fully support the mcp pro with all displays and lights working. In fact I'm writing the code to do it this evening.Best wishesSteve

Stephen Munn

Steve Great News cant wait for thatEmilio even with partial use its well worth the investment, cant imagine how great it will be when fully working CheersPaul