Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Discovered a new jem

I was so impressed with this new purchase, I had to share this: 8981.jpg5722.jpg9623.jpg

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Definitely Key West. Looks nice at night, too. Is there vehicle traffic on the roadways?

Alexander Alonso

I have been impressed by the screenshots on the developers webpage. I Think I will buy this eventually but I am waiting on a few releases first. KLAX looks like it will be out in a few weeks, PANC is on the new AES 2.13 release, so I am sure that it is immanent. I would also like to get the new LGAV by Flytampa and I am also looking forward to FS2 Crew for the NGX and the Angle of Attack training. Phew! I have a long list! Praying.gif

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Definitely Key West. Looks nice at night, too. Is there vehicle traffic on the roadways?
YES there is car traffic. Not bad for $22.
I have been impressed by the screenshots on the developers webpage. I Think I will buy this eventually but I am waiting on a few releases first. KLAX looks like it will be out in a few weeks, PANC is on the new AES 2.13 release, so I am sure that it is immanent. I would also like to get the new LGAV by Flytampa and I am also looking forward to FS2 Crew for the NGX and the Angle of Attack training. Phew! I have a long list! Praying.gif
You might have to add KMIA to that list. It's coming to a flight sim near you. LOL.gif

Link?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

YES there is car traffic. Not bad for $22.You might have to add KMIA to that list. It's coming to a flight sim near you. LOL.gif
KMIA? Link?

Eric 

Cool! I definitely need to check out these Florida sceneries. Thanks for the heads-up!

Alexander Alonso

I just finished updating the FlyTampa KMIA. There are some issues, but I might just wait for an updated KMIA. The link is:http://secure.simmarket.com/latinvfr-key-west-keyw.phtml The version is now fully patched: FSX:1- Improvement of performance (reduced vegetation around the airport and other areas)2- Separated the sound effects from the scenery. If you wish to remove the effects go to the scenery folder(FSX/Addon Scenery/LatinVFR/Key West_KEYW/Scenery and delete the file keywesteffects_OBX.BGL)3- Fixed problems with photo scenery, night versions and water blends.4- Replacement of textures5- If you have UTUSA remove the file located in:FSX/Addon Scenery/LatinVFR/Key West_KEYW/Scenery CVX_keywestpolys.BGL

KMIA? Link?
I'm pretty sure I saw previews here: http://intersimstudios.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=94

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Ryan, What link do you need?

You might have to add KMIA to that list. It's coming to a flight sim near you. LOL.gif
Then I will be in some serious trouble with the wife this holiday season.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Always nice to see a simmer giving a developer a "pat-on-the-back". Yea, I snapped this up a ways back. Had to as I used to go there to go party - Ummm... I mean to go visit (yea, that's it visit). Drove the ol' Mustang "ragtop" from Washington D.C. to Key West - great ride. They did a nice job. Placed my Megascenery Earth Florida underneath it. Ah... brings back sunny days and balmy nights at Sloppy Joe's Bar. Clutch

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Glad to see it's finally patched. I bought it the day it was released, looked around and saw the stuff that needed improvements as well as the FPS problems and never loaded it again. I'll have to download the patch and give it another shot, plus it will make for a nice short flight from KTPA or KFLL in the NGX.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Glad to see it's finally patched. I bought it the day it was released, looked around and saw the stuff that needed improvements as well as the FPS problems and never loaded it again. I'll have to download the patch and give it another shot, plus it will make for a nice short flight from KTPA or KFLL in the NGX.
Did you ever get the FlyTampa Miami portover to work. I have just a few issues but I can't access Jonathan's e-mail address. I would like to fix the flashing textures and dark AI. Everything else seems to be well done. It's a big improvement over the default. Thanks.Jose