Sign in to follow this  

PMDG Project Proposal

This is a proposal I know would go very well! Wouldn't it be cool?Champion Lancer 402... Basically a twin-engined Aeronica Champ. 20 production aircraft were made.129137-lancer%20402.jpg

Inactive

No

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

Looks like the wings have been put on upside down....maybe built in Australia? LOL.gif

I'm assuming you're relating to Australia's bad trades reputation instead of the fact they are at the bottom of the earth? :(

Australian's make very good aircraft and cars and many other things excuse me. We make the rudder for the 777 and parts for the 787. We make Jabiru's, Airvan's, Winjeel's, Avon Sabre.Many, many many.

Only things I recognized was 777 and 787. And you call Holden commodores (which btw is a Vauxhall) and ford falcons good quality?

A Holden Commodore, a VauxhallLOL.gif They are as Australian as you get. I prefer the Falcon. You deserve a gold star for your knowledge on Australian car manufacturing. We also make the Territory, the Cruze (junk from Korea). The Falcon and Commodore are good quality compared to Kia's are right up there with Toyota which IMO have lost it a bit. I have a CX-9 but lets not go off topic.

Actually I said that a Holden was a Vauxhall so I think you should get your knowledge of european car manufacturing straight. And good for you. You drive a Mazda. Cause I mean. They're just screaming good quality.

Agreed, top quality. So are you trying to say that the Commodore (or whatever you rename it) you buy in the UK is built by Vauxhall. I am confusedhuh.png The Holden in Australia is made in Australia and exported to USA and UK.

No. The company HOLDEN. Is the company VAUXHALL. Commodores are some form of cheap Australian creation. The barina? That's a corsa mate. Everyone is a ripoff of the Vauxhall version. And you obviously never been in an expensive car if you think Mazda's are good quality.

I think this is made by a company known as Champion based in Washington. I think.

What the mazda or the commodore?

No. The company HOLDEN. Is the company VAUXHALL. Commodores are some form of cheap Australian creation. The barina? That's a corsa mate. Everyone is a ripoff of theVauxhall version. And you obviously never been in an expensive car if you think Mazda's are good quality.
Yes. I know that the Vauxhall you have in the UK is a Holden. I know they are the SAME company owned by GM. We do take our big V8s seriously and pride ourselves that they can go around corners. The quality is very nice in them especially the Falcon which recently had a 50th anniversary model which added a few nice things to the dashboard. I have seen and been in luxury cars but we prefer to put money into other things but then again our next car will be some sort of Audi. Probably Q7 not the ridiculous V12 Turbo Diesel.
What the mazda or the commodore?
No the plane. Look up champion planes. They are still going and have quite a range.

Commodore and Falcon are Australian, not vauxhall/opel , they where exported to europe under those brands , i have family in australia smile.pngAnd the commodore i got to drive was excellent, I believe it was an 08 SS commodore, nice leather seats, great handling and a big V8 Big%20Grin.gif