Sign in to follow this  
VARIG

Two new issues?

Hello guys, I just noticed two issues while flying offline: 1. When the sun goes up/down (when the color changes in the panels), I notice a really quick "blackout". This blackout takes about half a second, and the color isn't really black, actually it goes right to "cold and dark" color. It affects all cockpit/panels. 2. When I reach TOD, and the engines stays in idle, I still can hear some sound from cruise regime. Don't get me wrong, obviously I know that engines are still working. It's more like a "background" sound from cruise that could not stop when I reduce power. This goes forever, even if I correctly shut down the airplane completely. I switched the views, tried "Q" to turn off then "Q" again... Nothing works. Once I noticed, I tried online too in a test flight. Same thing, maybe I was so immerse with ATC restrictions/responses that I couldn't notice them before. Anyone experiencing the same problems?

I have the first one. It occurs occasionally, as you said. Sometimes, very, very sporadically I have the sound problem you reported, but pressing "Q" twice solves it.

Matheus Mafra

I have the first one. It occurs occasionally, as you said. Sometimes, very, very sporadically I have the sound problem you reaported, but pressing Q twice solves it.
I have this issue everytime, when I new load the plane after restarting FSX and switching to outside view und then back to VC.

Hello guys, I just noticed two issues while flying offline: 1. When the sun goes up/down (when the color changes in the panels), I notice a really quick "blackout". This blackout takes about half a second, and the color isn't really black, actually it goes right to "cold and dark" color. It affects all cockpit/panels. 2. When I reach TOD, and the engines stays in idle, I still can hear some sound from cruise regime. Don't get me wrong, obviously I know that engines are still working. It's more like a "background" sound from cruise that could not stop when I reduce power. This goes forever, even if I correctly shut down the airplane completely. I switched the views, tried "Q" to turn off then "Q" again... Nothing works. Once I noticed, I tried online too in a test flight. Same thing, maybe I was so immerse with ATC restrictions/responses that I couldn't notice them before. Anyone experiencing the same problems?
Sure your second issue isnt just cabin air noise and wind outside?

Sure your second issue isnt just cabin air noise and wind outside?
100% sure.

1. Just part of how our dynamic lighting system works, it's not a bug. 2. Haven't heard this myself, not sure what you're referring to.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

1. Just part of how our dynamic lighting system works, it's not a bug. 2. Haven't heard this myself, not sure what you're referring to.
I think he's talking about the FSX sound bug where you occasionally here the engines at high RPM until you hit Q.

Chris Hicks

Ryan, thank you for your answer, but I honestly don't know how to explain in different way. It's exactly like I described.
I think he's talking about the FSX sound bug where you occasionally here the engines at high RPM until you hit Q.
Exactly! But in my case, "Q" doesn't work!