Sign in to follow this  
JCEpiano

Panel change in hotfix?

Hi Folks, So far I've really loved every minute on the NGX. It's ruined me for all other airliners that I previously owned. I was curious if the VC was changed a bit with the latest hotfix. I flew the -900 last night and I noticed the landing lights had a slight green reflection on pavement (not present before) and now the windshield wiper looks artificially lifted from the light compared to before. Perhaps this was done in effort to minimize the out of memory issue causing the freezes. If this will not be changed, is it possible to uninstall the fix once you have put it in? Simple questions, but no complaints from my end!

I think the only way to revert this is a fresh install. Witch resolved a lot of issues for me too.

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

Nothing at all regarding the models has changed since release day - all these hotfixes are gauges only. Placebo I'm afraid.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

How strange. I guess I had felt that the "look" of the cockpit had changed from the original to the hotfix. I'll get my head checked out :)

As for landing lights... I noticed that they look different on the runway depending on the season selected.

<--------------->
Mike Murawski