Sign in to follow this  
Vonyc

Where is the " to do list " thread ?

Why is there no more to-do-list thread? Was happy to see what you - PMDG - want to fix ..... Dont want to face your bugs anymore ?

The to do list is now internal.

Why is there no more to-do-list thread? Was happy to see what you - PMDG - want to fix ..... Dont want to face your bugs anymore ?
LMAO.gifLMAO.gif Go fly a plane or something !! Fred.

Why ? In my opinion they should be so " transparent " to let us know which problems are known , and which were worth be to open a ticket .

I agree with Sebastian here. No offence to PMDG though! But wouldn't it be nice to see what exactly will be fixed for the upcoming SP1? Plus you don't have to send a ticket for something that they already have acknowledged.

I agree with Sebastian here. No offence to PMDG though! But wouldn't it be nice to see what exactly will be fixed for the upcoming SP1? Plus you don't have to send a ticket for something that they already have acknowledged.
I'm sure PMDG will let us know what has been addressed in SP1. They want this to be great even more than we do. That said....................it IS Great !!! Fred.

@ FredYou are one of this " awesome - guys " who **** when they showed a pic of the ngx years, month ago. But, there was a thread !Known issues , issues to investigate .... . So why not anymore ?!

@ FredYou are one of this " awesome - guys " who **** when they showed a pic of the ngx years, month ago. But, there was a thread !Known issues , issues to investigate .... . So why not anymore ?!
Only PMDG can answer that !! Fred.

But, either they delete posts like this, or they ignore them. Open a ticket wont help: Opend a ticket to the freeze issue one week ago -> No answer .

But i would say its like at a sect .... ( and it was like it before). This thread wont survie.PMDG dont like threads like this ....They do not like to be critzized. But, why no more : " Bug thread " ?! :- P

Because they have enough on there plate. They are full on as it is trying to fix activation issues. That is objective number 1 for them.

This is MY " to do list " 1. feed the 2 cats.2. Another quick flight before bedtime.3. put the cats out.4. Off to bed and dream about the NGX !!.........again. LOL.gif